Role of Consultant
Consultant will act as professional technical expert in analyses for plaintiff and defense attorneys with potential expert witness responsibilities.
- Analyze various technical elements and/or issues for litigation
- Review and analyze case documents and physical evidence relating to one or more of the following:
- Vehicle accidents
- Construction defects/code compliance
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accessibility design
- Road design
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Work in a home or office environment to complete assignments
- Travel to on-site locations as required
- Testify as an associate expert witness in court proceedings
- Degree in a field related to engineering or architecture or equivalent experience
- Licensed in architecture or engineering
- Previous experience as a building inspector, building official, or contractor
- Extensive technical experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a home or office environment
- Provide an analytic problem solving approach to assignments
- Ability to travel as required
Part time and full time positions. Salary dependent upon qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Accident Expert provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or any other legally protected group statuses.